Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Confession # 356, and Confession #357

#356: Happy Halloween, even if it does fall on Sunday and people are freaking out about it.... guess what people, I don't think Jesus is going to mind that Halloween fell on a Sunday and that there might be children walking about asking for candy on a Sunday night. Get over it.

# 357: Steriod shots and steriods in general make me crazier than normal. The time is 1:42 AM and I can't even force myself to sleep. It so sucks. I am going to be one crabby mama tomorrow. Or maybe not..... I have another five days of this crap...... Geez!!! I am done with sickness.... it totally sucks and I refuse to get sick again any time soon.....

On a side note I can't wait to post more about Halloween! Looks like we'll be spending the weekend in costume... at least we're getting our money's worth!

Ahhhh... a baby wakes.... love to all Pin It

No comments: