Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Tonight my heart is heavy. Lack of sleep always makes me feel bad but it's worse tonight. I pray for Allison and Keefer tonight. And I send my sweet friend my love.

Christmas is nearly here and it seems like this year just started. I love the twinkle lights and the joy in Caroline's voice when she sees them. The people who live across the street have put up some lights and Caroline stands at the front door looking out the window at them. She is my sweetheart.

Josie is growing so fast. We took some pictures for our Christmas card on Sunday and I realized that her sweet little nose is orange from eating so many orange veggies. She looked like Rudolph!! My poor child...

Life on earth is so precious. Tell someone you love them and squeeze them tight.
Goodnight Pin It

No comments: