Friday, March 18, 2011

Apparently, I don't know how to blog during daylight

Confession #4
A four year old will repeat everything you say. And they will tell on you if you talk about your spouse. Caroline told Chris not to "nut out" about something the other day. I guess I'm going to have to make a better effort of NOT saying "Chris is going to nut out". I told him that if he didn't nut out then I wouldn't say it..... he did not think that was funny :(

Confession #5
I havn't done laundry in four days. Ok, maybe five. And we no longer have ANY clean clothes. I had to put leggings and a t shirt on Josie for pajamas. And Caroline is down to her last pair of panties. I should be ashamed, I know. I actually think I did wash towels the other day because we were almost out, but other than that I've been a complete slacker. I don't understand how people can do laundry once a week, how does that happen? I could have probably done that in college but not now. Chris changes clothes more than a girl. I better watch out, he might nut out again.... bahahahahahahaha! I can't understand why.... but the why doesn't matter. So I will spend my Saturday washing clothes. Fun times.

Goodnight my friends. Pin It

No comments: