Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March?

Beware of the ides of March, they'll bite you in the ass! I am a very poor blogger. I almost just made an excuse as to why I don't have time to blog but the truth is that I just don't. Who even cares why, right? The 'why' rarely, if ever, matters.

Even though it's March and I should have started in January I'm going to start more confessions and less "fluff". I'm better when I'm laughing at myself and who better to share my insanity with than the two of you out there reading this.

It's late so I'll start my confessions of 2011 shortly here and continue when it's light out.

Confession #1 (Numero Uno)
I don't speak Spanish. At all. Even Dora makes me confused. She starts counting and I get all nervous. Who knows what that crazy cartoon is saying!

Confession #2 (Numero Duo) (haha, that was a joke fool!)
I believe in ghosts. I know they exist because I've seen a few. And I don't even do drugs.

Confession # 3
I really, really, really love my kids. They are the sweetest and most wonderful girls in the world. And I hope I'm doing right by them. They are my purpose. And if all I ever do in my whole life is be their mama and love them unconditionally, then I have lived out my purpose on this earth and I will be able to die satisfied and happy.

:)
Ali Pin It

No comments: