Monday, June 27, 2011

The sun will come out tomorrow....

10.
There is a cabinet between our front room and our dining room that has been painted shut since we bought our house. Just this week I thought about it and realized I probably need to open it and find out what is in there. I still haven't opened it. I should do that.

11.
I am a nut magnet. Seriously. I think I've said this before but I have to say it again. This isn't really a confession but something that has recently smacked me right in the face harder than ever before. Maybe I should start a new blog and title it "Why do I seek out crazies". For the longest time I've said that they are attracted to me but I'm really beginning to think I seek them out. What on earth is wrong with me? Seriously, what is wrong with me?

12.
I often resort to bribery with my children. That's how I roll.

13.
I need to laugh more. Pin It

No comments: