Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes I want to snap.....

19.
Today was Monday, which mean gymnastics in our world. So we take Ci to gymnastics after Josie slept for about half an hour. Which mean chaos in our world because that kid needs to nap. We sat upstairs with all of the other parents. It seems like more people were there today than normal and we had to sit in the bleachers. So Josie was unhappy and digging through my purse and screaming at random old ladies as we're watching Ci practice. And I'm doing a pretty good job keeping my cool and keeping her as quiet as possible when all of a sudden my bra strap (the over the shoulder strap) snaps. And it snaps BIG! I should also mention that I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt, a light weight sleeveless shirt. And we all know that poor strap was holding it all together and that when it snapped it all fell apart. I couldn't even move. I had serious boobie droop and I was frozen there in front of all of these people with a screaming two year old. I finally realized that I couldn't sit there pretending that my one boob wasn't hanging out any longer and I scooped Josie up and got myself to the bathroom. I attempted to tie my bra strap back together because even though my purse weighs about twenty pounds there was NOTHING in there to hold my bra together. Needless to say, I put some safety pins in there when I got home. Geez.


That's all I have tonight. I think that's enough.... Pin It

No comments: